Translate

Monday 2 December 2013

My Besties UK challenge-Blue white and silver

Today at the My Besties Uk challenge blog we have a new challenge started 
Theme is.... BLUE WHITE AND SILVER....
I have chosen image sherri baldy im952
So on too my card ...
A closer look


Card recipe:
Sb image 952
Promarkers
Creata silver mirror board
Crafters companion card
Creata snowflakes
Creata border snowflake

My stash:
White card stock backing paper
Lace 
Pearls and gems 
Peel off
Sprig punch

Thanks for stopping bye till next time x

5 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

This is fab Anita!
Hugs Donna xx

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Ty donna x

Gill McCall said...

This is one of my favourite cards ive seen you make, totally gorgeous. x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Aww ty gill and thanks for hosting a fabulous challenge x

Unknown said...

Love this card its so pretty x