Translate

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Digi Queen for Polkadoodles

Well hello there today sees my first ever posting as a Digi Queen over at the amazeaballs Polkadoodles blog  .

Today I got to colour this gorgeous cutie
Maddie twirling curls she was a dream to colour and you can get her here.

But if I was you I would have a look around there digiworld store geeeze there is so much on offer .

Didn't I tell you she was cute 

Onto my card 

Closer look 



My card recipe :
Image maddie twirling curls
Copics
Papers from the pretty sweet collection by polkadoodles
X cut oval and s all open oval
Flower stamp and die form sizzix stamped onto papers

My stash :
Card stock 

Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning Anita x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Ty Chris x

Unknown said...

Ha I found you from your Facebook post instead :) your card is stunning! Amazing colour work sweetie!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Christine L said...

I'm a Team B newbie too so thought I'd take a look around! Your colouring of this gorgeous image is fabulous... and I love the paper match too!

Big hugs
Christine x

verybellemakes said...

She's gorgeous Anita! Love the dp too :)

Victoria x