Translate

Monday 22 September 2014

My Bestie's UK - Use Blue challenge

Today is challenge  day over at my besties uk challenge blog
Today our theme is anything goes but with the colour blue
I have chosen this cutie my bestie image 396
Isn't she adorable

And you can get her here
Onto my card 

A closer look 


My card recipe :
Image 396
Promarkers
Tonic ornate oval
Tonic ribbons header die
X cut oval
Provocraft sea horse and shell
Memory box heart border
Joy lattice heart

My stash :
Burlap
Cheese cloth
Backing paper
Card stock 

Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely Anita such a pretty layout - Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anita, I love the image and the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and cute image x

Unknown said...

Oh wow! this is truly beautiful, I love everything about it.

Hugs
Keeley x x x

Unknown said...

lovely card i love the colours and the image
Love Jane xx