Translate

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Wk4 - Digi Queens for polkadoodles

Hi there me again back for another colouring sensation for the awesome polkadoodles
Today is the theme Halloween ...
So for me was quite a hard choice as over at the store there were too many to choose lol. 
So today I went with Mummy which comes in a download bundle  and you can get it here..
Isn't he cute ...

On to my card 

A closer look 


My card recipe :
Image mummy
Cat from the Halloween collection 2013
Polychromos colours used
Cold grey VI
Cold grey V
Cold grey IV
Cold grey III
Cold grey II
Cold grey I
Backing paper from Halloween 2013 collection

My card stash :
Card stock 

Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is amazing Anita
Hugs Susan xx

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Ty Susan x

frezja said...

so cool! great card :)x

shampylou30 said...

Great card love your colouring xxxx