Translate

Wednesday 3 December 2014

The stamping chef - Checking out for this year, Anything goes

Hi there today we have launched our new challenge over at The stamping chef challenge blog
Today I have gone for the festive season and used checking out for this year.
I also thought I would try the no line colouring on this one and boy it took me some time lol
Isn't she awesome 

Onto my card 



Closer look 


My card recipe :
Image checking out for this year
Promarkers :
Hair : Burnt sienna, Raw sienna, Oatmeal. Skin : Almond, Blush, Oatmeal, Soft peach, Dusky Rose, Pastel Pink.
Reds : Burgundy, Crimson, poppy, lipstick red.
Greens : Holly, Pine, Forest green.
Yellows : ginger, Amber, Gold, Pastel yellow.
Tonic oval dies
Joy merry Christmas die 

My stash :
Card stock
Backing papers
Ribbon
Holly punch 

Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo

No comments: