Translate

Friday 5 June 2015

Slinky ♡ Tart ~ Astranaughty inspiration

Hi there I am back this week with another smexy from Tamara. .. Slinky ♡ Tart .
Today I got to colour the gorgeous astranaughty.
I can only apologise for my colouring on this one as my mojo seems to have flown and left me :( ... A little rusty to say the least ....
I coloured with promarkers and enhanced with polychromos pencils.
I also had a play at doing a background with distress inks and glimmer mist and embossing go me lol.
Rubber gloves were to the ready as I don't do inky fingers !!!!!
So here she is 

Onto my card 


Closer look




Promarkers :
Hair : Black, cool grey 5, cool grey 3.
Skin : Almond, Blush, Oatmeal, Soft peach, Dusky Rose, Pastel Pink.
Blues : midnight blue, Cornflower blue, Denim blue, Pastel blue.
Reds : Burgundy, Crimson, poppy, lipstick red.
Gold : Burnt orange, Amber, Gold, Pastel yellow. 


Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo

No comments: